Monday 12 January 2009

Character Sheets



So, these are the character designs for 'Lily' and 'Dog'. This is their final look, but I'm depending on how the mock up aesthetics look, the only thing liable to change would be colour scheme.



As you can see, I've opted for the 'blond' and green eyes look. I know, generic angelic look, but I can't help it, my main characters in anything are usually blonde. It's a self reflective thing... So the turn around didn't turn out too bad. Static poses are always a pain.

As for Dog, he's fairly plain, but I think he works well next to Lily. As for the outlines, I again gone down the Disney/Lilo and Stitch track, and coloured the outlines. Hopeful this will help the characters blend in with the environments.

1 comment:

gerry said...

Have you got any backgrounds? I'd like to see your characters in their setting but I'd also like to know some background to your characters, what happens in your 3 minute piece? What is it about your piece that makes it original, you need to reflect on your audience and what you are giving them that they have not seen already!